Online registration has ended. Please see below for instructions on walk-up registration and packet pick-up.
ABOUT THE AMAZING RAISE 5K AT THE BOULDERS
On September 18, 2013, Brandywine Realty Trust and the Lingerfelt Companies will host The Amazing Raise 5k at the Boulders, a run/walk that winds through the beautifully landscaped roads and serene trails of the Boulders Office Park. The event is a true celebration of our community as it coincides with the first day of GiveRichmond’s 3rd Annual Amazing Raise, a 36-hour online giving challenge that has raised more than $1.8 million for local charities over the past two years. The race creates an opportunity for both individuals and teams to not only run for fun and personal wellness, but also campaign for their favorite nonprofit organizations and encourage philanthropy among their peers.
A portion of every registration, as well as sponsorships from local businesses, will fund grant prizes that will allow runners an opportunity to compete on behalf of their favorite charities. There are both individual and team prizes available. Winners will designate an Amazing Raise charity to receive their prize of up to $1,000. See Celebration for prize details and a list of eligible charities.
Online Registration Ends
11:59 pm, Friday, September 13
Packet Pickup and Walk-Up Registration (Ortho Virginia, 1115 Boulders Parkway):
11:00 am – 2:00 pm/4:00 pm - 6:00 pm, Tuesday, September 17
11:00 am – 2:00 pm, Wednesday, September 18
4:00 pm - 5:30 pm, Wednesday, September 18 (this shift only at Boulders IV, 7501 Boulders View Drive)
Race Day, Wednesday, September 18 (Boulders Office Park, 7501 Boulders View Drive):
5:30 pm – Food and beer trucks available
6:00 pm – Start Time
7:00 pm – The Cedar Creek Band takes the stage
7:30 pm – Announcement of Winners & Prizes
9:00 pm – Close
WHAT WILL YOU RECEIVE WITH REGISTRATION?
• Same day e-mail confirmation
• Your packet will include an Amazing Raise 5K at the Boulders t-shirt and bib, a free drink ticket to be redeemed among post-race celebration vendors and other give-away items.
• Bottled water will be available at the finish line.
• Timed runners will have an opportunity to view results on-site once all runners have finished, and online post-race HERE.
• Runners, as well as their friends and families, are encouraged to attend the post-race celebration at the Boulders. Festivities will include local food and beer trucks, live music and the announcement of prizes.
Race parking will be available in marked areas in the large parking area adjacent to and surrounding Boulders IV (7501 Boulders View Drive). All registered runners and guests are strongly encouraged to arrive no later than 5:45 pm to ensure an on-time start.
If the primary lot is full or if you arrive later than 5:45 pm, please park in the overflow lot across the street at OrthoVirginia and Boulders V (1115 Boulders Parkway).
• Entry fees are non-refundable.
• Race numbers/entries cannot be transferred to another person.
• The following items are not allowed on the course to ensure the safety of all participants: head phones, hand cycles, strollers/joggers, in-line skates, skateboards, bicycles or animals on leashes.
• This race is conducted in accordance with the rules of the Road Runners Club of Richmond